Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I Believe in " a Friend in Need is a Friend Indeed"

A Friend in Need is a Friend Indeed

Although my interpersonal network is not very large, I will never make a friend just because I need to make friends.

A saying goes, “A friend in need is a friend indeed”. I have believed in this saying since I was young. As I grew up, from primary school until now, I met different kinds of people. However, most of them are just passers in my life, only some of them have ultimately become my good friends.

Personally, it is too difficult to have one or two confidants in one’s life, but I think having some sincere friends would be great. I do have some bosom friends, some of them are even my primary school's classmates, as we all know, it not easy to keep a friend for such a long time, but I do! I really treasure these good friends. We get along well with each other. I would like to share my happiness or sadness with them. When I have difficulties, they are always willing to give me advice and help me. I always feel comfortable when I stay with them; we enjoy the time together very much. We never feel embarrassed if we don’t talk about anything, maybe that is true friend!

True friends not only these who play with you, but also the person who gives you a hand when you are in trouble and you can count on them anytime. When everyone doesn’t believe in you, they never suspect you; when everyone says bad back to you, they are never the one; when I make mistakes, they try to help me get out of the problems; when I make a bad decision, they try to talk me out of it. Everything they do maybe is simple, but it means a lot to me! Of course, I also do the same things as they do.

Now, I live far away from them, I try to keep in touch with them. When I feel upset, I like to call and talk to them and every time I feel better after having a chat with them.

I believe that wherever and whenever you are, the best friends will stay with you and give you a hand forever.



2 comments:

June said...

Hi, Monie,
I agree that. A friend can think more about you and know whatever you want who is the indeed friend.

Judy said...

yes,I think so . A good friend in our life is very important . You have good friends ,you are lucky.