Monday, March 8, 2010

John's Bucket List


1.visit ten countries
2.plant some trees
3.write a book
4.invent a new thing
5.master two musical instruments
6.master a painting skill
7.compose a music
8.master two languages
9.make a speech facing a lot of people
10.have a good friend
11.buy a car
12.have a long walking in the desert
13.read a lot of novels
14.cook delicious food
15.raise some rabbits
16.raise some ducks
17.have a beautiful garden
18.play piano well
19.play guitar well
20.take part in a band
21.raise a leopard cat
22.teach children maths
23.fishing by the Pacific Ocean
24.help a lot of people in need
25.believe in a religion


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good!

jack said...

John,you have many good ideas that you can achived in the future.If it is possible,i want to share some of your bucket list things.I hope you will achive your Bucket list!Best wishes!

Unknown said...

hey,man.From your bucket list, I know that you love animals very much,so do I. I love dogs very much.And I know that you love music very,so do you like sing songs in Karaoke ?I love that very much