Tuesday, March 23, 2010

This I Believe Knowledge is Treasure by June


Knowledge is definitely Treasure. Everybody owns self knowledge in different ways. Some own experience in their life. Some own knowledge from books. It depends on how to use it.

As everyone knows that there is no free lunch. There was a old idiom, “No money, no talk”. Even though money is not the whole, no money is impossible.

Many people worked hard to earn money .They would like to make their life better. I didn’t have much money when I was 10. I had lunch and dinner at home .It made me to feel enough. I don’t need to have much money. But I changed my mind when I grew up.

I needed money to buy new books and reference books when I studied in Middle School. I got some ways to get money. I took some parts from factory to assemble at home and got a part-time job in weekend. After one year, I felt upset. I thought how could I got a comfortable job in the future. I don’t like to be a worker.

I tried my best to finish Middle School and passed the exam to High School. I was hard-working for two years .I graduated for High School. I continued my commercial study course. I got the diploma of LCCI in Accountants. After that, I started to my first job in the community.

I worked hard and keep this job for a long time. I saved a sum of money and have begun my business.

I believe that knowledge is the definitely treasure, but the practice is the key of it.


1 comment:

Moniezheng said...

You have a hard time in your childhood. All those experiences help you go through all the difficulties here, don't they?