Monday, March 8, 2010

Nadia's Bucket List











1. Go visit my family.

2. My kids achievement.


3. Good health for my family.

4. Achieve my dreams & goals.

5. Travel around the World.

6. Learn how to swim .

7. Learn how to dive.

8. Learn how to play the Piano.

9. Lose weight.

10. Improve my English.


11 Design my own clothes.

12. Tell my family how much I loved them.

13. Stay in touch with my family and friends.

14. Own my dream house.

15. Help others.

16. Own a retirement house on the beach.

17. Learn a new language.

18. Take a long cruise.

19. Live to see my grandchildren.

20. Go retire back home.

21. Get Involved in my kids schools & activities.

22. Teach my kids to be responsible.

23. Spend more time with my family.

24. Make sure our savings lasts our entire lives.

25. Peace in Palestine.

26. Enjoy my kids and my husband.

27. Give my husband as much love as he demands & a little extra.



3 comments:

Moniezheng said...

HI!
I really admire your happy family life!
Good wishes for you!

Nicole T. said...

Hope you have a happy and long life with your family.

John said...

i think you are a optimistic person and you will realize your dream