Monday, March 8, 2010

Jack's bucket list

1.watch nab games
2.play basketball with nba stars
3.make more friends
4.earn money
5find a good job
6.learn some spanish7.vist beautiful counties8.come back to china
9.play wiht my chinese old friends
10.buy a house which has a good view11.drive a car
12.buy a nice car
13.plant some trees in my yard
14.spend more time with my parents
15.watch some real interesting flims
16.get married with the one i love
17.have a happy reception
18.have a perfect honeymoon
19.sing some songs i love with my friends
20.be an computer repairer21.write a computer program by myself22.set up a computer compangy like Apple and Microsoft23.master at least one music instrument
24.join in at least one basketball match
25.travel with my parents
26.gradute from a good university
27.have a son and a daughter
28.be a good father
29.speak english well
30.takes all the Munis in Sanfrancisco
31.go to LA and play wiht Kobe Bryant and visit the Hollywood

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great list.Best wishes to you!!

Nicole T. said...

If I should ever have a computer problem I come to you. And I really like the idea with the Munis, I should do that, too. Would be a good way to sightseeing ;)

Unknown said...

HI~!dude ,you have so many things that u want to do are similar to mine .we both like play basketball,go back to China and visit some old friends.I hope that all your dreams will come true soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jack,
This is June.Wow!So great!
You have many wishes that I think you can do them.You are very young and a active boy.You are so high. You can take up basketball.It's a good exercise and exciting game.

John said...

I like your bucket list,I think you are very optimistic and can make great efforts to realize your dream.I think you will speak English well because you are very hard working.

Judy said...

be a good father
haha~~~
you have a long way to go

Anonymous said...

you`ll do those all~I like the ideas about the company and the car..

cocoyingyu said...

Hello Jack, to be true. I took a lot of mini line in sf. It's really fun and interest. I know your wishes will come true. work hard!

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.