Monday, March 22, 2010

I believe Buddha yundong


I believe Buddha when I was child, my grand ,grand mother and my grand mother all believe Buddha. they enshrine and worship some Buddha’s statue in our house. I was followed them to bowl these statue. I didn’t know why? But I know Buddha could bless and protect our family safe and happy.

In 1966 I was after 10 years. The China culture revolution happened. The communist party didn’t believe religious. If believe it, who would be superstition and criticize. Since that my family couldn’t keep those Buddha statue and couldn’t believe Buddha.

In 2004 my family got a big hit that I lost my relative. I was very grief. In that time I met a buddhaism. He help me relive my pain and to changed my mind. I also established my religious belief.

Four years ago. I came to America with my son. The life was difficult for me. One day I went to Chinatown and saw The “Gold mountain temple”, that is a very imposing place, many people in there, I was very want to join them. After that day I almost go there every weekend. I have been listening to master lecture and practicing the Buddha Dharma. After a period I was feeling peacful than before,my whole life is gotting better.

Right now. I am more profound understaning of Buddhism, and realized the importance of learning and practicing the Buddha Dharma.


No comments: