Monday, March 8, 2010

Nicole's Bucket List

1. Learn how to play guitar
2. Learn how to write, read and speak fluently:
  • French
  • Spanish
  • Portuguese
  • Chinese (Mandarin)
  • Czech
  • Russian
  • Latin
  • Greek
  • Arabic
  • Japanese
  • Hindi
3. Go through the rain forest
4. Bungee jump
5. See North lights
6. Travel around the world and learn as much about other cultures as possible
7. Walk on the moon
8. Weight under 150 pounds
9. Play active in a Sports club for at least 5 years
10. Go joking regularly
11. Open my own animal rescue farm

12. Save a life
13. Be active in charity work and peace work
14. Go to Africa for volunteer work
15. Be part in a movie
16. Play a part in a music video
17. Become a vegetarian
18. That my family and friends stay healthy and have a long and happy life
19. Be able to keep the house of my parents
20. Be financial independent
21. Have 1 or 2 children
22. Find my Mr. Right

23. Make someone smile everyday
24. Go to pyramids in Egypt
25. Travel through Scotland
26. Travel to New Zealand
27. Travel through China
28. Travel through Brazil
29. Learn how to surf
30. Learn how to play piano
31. Learn how to play the drums


32. Be a good mom and girlfriend/ wife
33. Travel all over Africa
34. Learn how do make my own clothes for myself
35. Have a lot of animals
36. Go whale-watching
37. Go over Chinese Wall
38. Go to the Oscars
39. Travel through the universe
40. Learn how to sing
41. Write my own songs
42. Sing my own songs
43. Travel through Canada
44. Do a Safari in Africa
45. Travel through Europe
46. Go to a Lifehouse concert
47. Be more patience
48. Be able to keep my friends from all over the world
49. Make a lot of new friend from all over the world
50. Simply be happy with what I got

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great!!
I hope so!!

jack said...

Oh!you have many Bucket list things.One of them is master many languages and i think it is a very good direction for you to struggle!Fighting!

Moniezheng said...

I hope I can listen to your own songs someday!

Nicole T. said...

Thanks :)
I hope so, too.

Anonymous said...

hi, Nicole.
you can speak so many language. you should be a smart student.

Unknown said...

you are very charitable ,you are willing to help the others.What's more ,you like to close to the nature,so do I.I would very happy and comfortable when I feel and smell the fresh.

Judy said...

I like guitar also and I try to learn it .but I failed. Hope you can make your songs.Waiting for it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole, do you have a lot of things to do,It's not cost to dream but to go to the moon cost a lot of many, It's better that you learn how to play guitar, and sing a Mexican song "cielito lindo" for me.