Monday, March 8, 2010

Monie's Bucket List


01. Lose 10 pounds
02. Have a new hair style
03. Eat different kinds of food
04. Travel all over the world
05. Learn how to make up
06. Go back to China and meet all my friends
07. Be a volunteer
08. Buy a house
09. Buy a car
10. Read some famous books
11. Make more friends
12. Try to take the initiative
13. Be happy
14. Be beautiful
15. Be healthy
16. Enjoy the rest of my life
17. Go camping
18. Say "thank you" and "I love you" to my mother
19. Enhance the quality of life
20. Give my clothes away
21. Speak English smoothly
22. Smile more
23. Get a well-paid job
24. Be a baker
25. Be less shy
26. Donate my organ
27. Own a bakery
28. Make the life meaningful
29. Find a sincere kind and handsome man
30. Contribute to the community


6 comments:

Nicole T. said...

Don't worry be happy ;)

Unknown said...

In my opinion,you are actually a little shy,you should talk with the others more .Anyway,I trust you can do that

John said...

best wishes to you!

jack said...

Hi,Monie.I think you bucket is so partical that you can realize them one day.you are a good daughter,i think say"thank you"an"i love you"to our mothers are also what we want to do!

Judy said...

You can learn bake. Maybe you can be a baker and make desert something. I love to try you food.

cocoyingyu said...

Hello Monie. I always think what your think when I was by my parents side. Now I am dependable. I am sure you will have bright future.