Monday, March 8, 2010

Dennis's Bucket List






1.travel all over the world
2.buy a mansion for my parents
3.buy a luxury for my father
4.guy a gift for my grandma thats she loves
5.get married with a beautiful girl
6.lie in a big and green farm.
7.become a popular person
8.walk along in a rainy day
9.get together with my friends in China
10.fly in a hot-air ballon across a country
11.fly like a bird
12.have a fantastic bedroom
13.grow to a ideal height
14.become more handsome
15.play basketball in NBA
16.have a big and lovely dog
17.fulfill everything that I want
18.become stronger
19.walk in snow with my lover
20.have many friends in The U.S
21.travel in a outer space
22.have a holiday with my friends in Hawaii
23.go trekking in a rain forest
24.read everybody's mind
25.go back to ancient China
26.have a excellent memory
27.catch fish in a river and enjoy them with my friends
28.cook for wonder meal for my parents and friends
29.learn to play piano
30.speak English fluently
31.get rid of everything that I don't need
32.have a comfortable and high pay job
33.meet aliens
34.see all the animal in wild
35.sky diving
36.direct a movie
37.go back to my childhood
38.become a millionaire
39.become a magical boy like Harry Potter
40.have an older sister
41.enrich my daily life
42.swimming in a stream
43.see all the horrible movies
44.play basketball on every weekends
45.have a kind co-worker in my job
46.witness Yaoming win The NBA champion
47.Don't be jealous any more
48.have a harmonious family
49. have good handwriting
50.can fix computers

7 comments:

Nicole T. said...

When you play in NBA could I get some tickets for free??? As a friend to friend favor ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Dannis,
You are a good guy.You respect your parents and family more.I like your cartoon picture much.I think you are very top.You can achieve all you goals.

Good Wishes

Issued by June

jack said...

Hello,Dennis.wow!your bucket list is full of interesting things and which impressed me most is second point-buy a mansion for your parents!It is a great idea.I hope you will finish it one day!As your comment in my Bucket list,i have some similar things to you.If it is possible,let us finish them togeter!good wishes to you!Buddy

Unknown said...

Thanks for your encouragements, I will keep going .

John said...

hi,I think you are a optimistic person and you love your parents and relatives.I think you can realize your dream because you are a strong-will and hard-working man

Judy said...

hi!Go back to ancient China is a good idea if you know how to do it ,please tell me. I want try.

cocoyingyu said...

Hello Dennis, you are a great boy. We are all from the same country. Sometimes we face the same problem-language, job and life. You did really well. Keep going, your hopes will come true.