Friday, October 9, 2009

www.Kelvan's Lively Life.com, by Jiahong Ou

“At the beginning of my life. It was busy and interesting.” I was born in Guangdong, China in 1987s. When I turned 5 my granny immigrated to S.F. I started elementary school in 1993 and I had a dream to be a banker. The first time I traveled to Hong Kong in 1999. The people were very nice and friendly. 2000, I had my first girl friend when I was study in middle school. I graduated from my high school in 2005, and I went to Guangzhou University studying the horticulture. Three years later, I got my diploma, and I started work in the government. My family had waited for the immigrant for more ten years. Finally, we moved to San Francisco on July, 2009. It makes me very excited.

“Everyone has a childhood. I think childhood was the happiest time in my life.” When I was a child, I had no pressure, I felt happy and free under my parents’ care. I lived in Guangdong, China before I immigrated to S.F. I love this place very much. Even though I left there. Sports and guitar were my hobbies when I was in middle school. Until I started the high school, I was busy in my homework so that I played the guitar and sports less and less. I had many friends, someone who I have been keeping in touch with since I turned 5. Now, I miss my childhood and I want to go back to being a child.

“Immigrated to U.S that gives me a great pleasure, and I will be American citizen soon.” I have been living in my aunt’s house in Daly City since I moved to U.S. There are eight people lived in the house. It’s a three-family unit. I have been studying ESL in CCSF since I moved to U.S. My friends are almost my classmates who are Chinese people. Actually, I really want to make friend with American, Africa American, Italian and so on.

“I have many goals for my future. Let’s create our future.” Actually, I felt perplexed when I came to U.S. I don’t know what kind of job I will want to do. My short-term goal is improved my English. And then, to start CCSF with credit one year later. In five years, I hope to get a job as a nurse because I want to take care the people who have illness. I hope I can get married with a pretty girl and have two or three children. I like my family to be full of vitality. I hope I will be a rich who can buy anything I want.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The title is intresting

Anonymous said...

Jiahong,

I think everyone misses their childhood, in a way. You have many goals for your future, and I hope they all come true.

Denise

Unknown said...

hey dude,you are really killing me ,come on ,as your good friend ,i hope you can reach all of your golfs soon