Friday, January 30, 2009

What would you hold? Stella


I hold this object is pendant. It makes by yellow crystal. It was my birthday gift, and from my father. I had it when I was a teenager, and more than 15 years. It’s not too expensive. But it is very valuable to me. My father passed away in July 2007. He died of health problems and he was 86 years old at that time. He was a great and famous doctor in the place where I was born in China. He was a nice person, and he won the respect of everybody in my town. I am so proud of him. He taught me a lot of things. The things he teach me still fresh in my memory. I miss him very much, and specially in holidays. I wear this pendant all times. When I touch it. I feel so comfortable, and I can image he still beside me. He will bless me in the heaven. He is always in my heart. I will keep it forever.

4 comments:

Cynthia Chen said...

I have ever got a necklace from my mother,but I lose it...
good gift,it will give you good luck

joe said...

hi, Stella

nice story and good picture.

Liena Diaz said...

Hi Stella,
I loved what you wrote. Thanks for sharing that touching story with us.

Denise said...

Stella,
Thank you for sharing this. It is lovely and a beautiful way to remember your father. I have a similar bracelet that I often wear that reminds me of my mother.