Friday, January 30, 2009

a mini DVD disk


It is a mini DVD disk and has 20 minutes video inside.

It is about my baby William. When he was born in San Francisco Kaiser Permanente, I used a DVD camcorder to record the essential moment. The DVD has couple part videos. The first part is that the nurse put William on a scale, and writes down the pounds. After that nurses put the baby in long clothes and give him a simple body check. The second part is that I hold the baby with my wife, a nurse hold the camcorder to record the happy moment. The third part is that a nurse helps William to have a first shower in his life.

The DVD is a special gift for our family. It can help us to remember the important hours. When I and my wife have a baby, we almost change our life. Be a father or a mother is hard, but it is sweet.

4 comments:

Cynthia Chen said...

you are a good father...

Amanda Fung said...

It was very important time for your family. I took the photos too. It really reminds us how the baby came to this world. It was very excited for us.

Tan said...

Did you go inside the delivery room?
It's a good idea to use a camcorder to record such an important moment.
If I have a chance to be a father,I would think about this.
ha ha ...

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing that Joe. I can imagine how important this DVD is for you. I'm sure Williams will enjoy seeing the video when he is older.