Friday, January 30, 2009

I would hold a pen


It is a pen.The size is a little smaller than the common pens, but I can make it longer or shorter.The weight is heavier than common pens because it's made by stainless steel.
It's a gift from my father. When I went to the middle school, my father bought it for me. I've been having it for 18 years. It's still working.I've changed ink many times so far. It's from Japan. It's very easy to be kept. I like to keep it in my purse because I use it very often, even when I travel.
The main reason for me to keep it because that's the one of my favorite things from my father. When my father passed away, the pen became a memorable piece, so when I moved to the US, I still kept it. Every time I miss my father or talk about him, I would like to take a look this pen. Even now, my husband admires it occationally. This pen brings me luck, I would like to keep it forever.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Jessica,
I've never heard of a lucky pen before, but it sounds great! Thanks for sharing.