Friday, January 16, 2009

Li Li Chang

I think I'm a visual learner. When I have to learn something new. I like to read about it first. For example, when I buy new appliance. Before using I read the guide ahead.

At work, they will print out important information for everyone to read and this is very good for me. Because I can check dictionary if I still don't understand the vocabulary. Listening to a lecture long time can be difficult for me.

At home, I read books and read newspaper. I use dictionary very often. I take notes to remember things. I write the beautiful sentences to build up my vocabulary. It's good for me to improve my speaking too. When I'm cooking, I like to open TV to listen news. Any program can be good even though I can't understand one hundred percent. When I take the bus I try to listen to the radio news and listen to English songs recently. I hope it can help me to improve my English.

2 comments:

Amanda Fung said...

If you keep doing it, you will improve your English very soon.

Denise said...

That's great that you use all your free time -- even on the bus to improve your listening skills in English.