Friday, January 16, 2009

Alfred Tsang

I think I am a visual learner. I like to see what I am learning. I like to have a picture of information. For example, in class I understand more when I read information before listening to a lecture. It is easier for me when the teacher writes information on the board, charts, graphs, and pictures are helpful for me.

At work, I get worksheet to do my work. It is very good for me. If I forgot information, I only read worksheet again.

At home, when I preview text book, I use a pencil to underline new words and I use different colored highlighters to highlight important information. I learn a lot about new information from sources like books or websites and watching TV.

1 comment:

Amanda Fung said...

I am a visual learner too. I agree with you. We can learn more information by looking at what you said.