Friday, January 30, 2009

My photo albums ( Tan )



I have two photo albums. One is red and small. The other one is big in light orange color , and there is a picture in its face. I bought them two years ago. I love these two albums. They're important for me.


There are a lot of photos in these albums. Most of my photos are in them. There are photos of my family, my friends and my classmates. These photos were taken when I studied in elementary school, middle school and high school, and when I traveled different places.


Photo is the memory of the past. Every time I watch my photos, they help me remember the wonderful time in the past, and my friends. Especially when I came to the U.S. , I got no friends and it was hard to talk with people in English. I felt lonely at first. Fortunately, the albums comforted me. It made me happy.


I love my photo albums. They're the most memorable thing of mine.

3 comments:

Amanda Fung said...

I agree with you. photos are the memory of the past and the two albums are nice.
And also you are not alone now. You have a lot of classmates, especially me. :)

Tan said...

Thank you so much,Amanda!
We're friends!

Denise said...

Photo albums are so important to me too. If my house were on fire, that is what I would grab on my way out!