Friday, January 16, 2009

Amanda Fung- Visual

My Learning Style

by Amanda Fung


I think I'm a visual learner. When I have to learning something new, I like to write down the specific information first. For example, in class when I learn Chinese history, I take a note to get some information or draw some pictures and write some words to make it easier to understand. At home, when I set up a bookshelf, I read the instructions and try to do it. If my sister ask me to do something, I often forget if I don't write it down. I prefer watching on TV and reading newspapers better than radio. I like looking at pictures and words. I also like to go online and search for some information. It is easier for me to remember if I look at something visually. I'm between a quite and a social person. Sometime I like doing something alone but sometimes I like learning with other people.













2 comments:

John Cheng said...

Hi Amanda,you did pretty good home work.

Denise said...

Amanda,
I like how you wrote about different situations. Sometimes it depends on the place and environment as to the type of learner we are.