Friday, January 30, 2009



Before I graduated from my high school I got three phone cards which hold the most meaning in my life time.They were published to remember our high school's 190 birthday and everyone can get a hard cover to collect these cards.
I love it because it always reminds me the three years I had spend in this excellent high school,it's really a wonderful time.Well,in china,almost students think that the high school is the most terrible time in their whole study life,but my high school do leave me a memory of relax high school life.Less homework,less test,less worry about everything than my friends in other high schools while I can get the higher scores than them.I really proud of my high school.
The hard cover is red which is the color stands for our school. The big chinese number "壹"“玖”“零” were putted in the three faces of the cover to say that our school is already 190 years old,and it's really crazy that it's history can be dated to the Qing dynasty.The inside page has the introduction of school's history in both English and Chinese.The three phone cards show the pictures of the looking of the school in the 3 different period time of school's history.

No comments: