Friday, January 30, 2009

The Thing I Would Hold is A Watch


The thing I would hold is a watch. It doesn't look very special and it isn't a expensive watch. It is round,silver color and middle size. It has a date show on it and white crystal stones instead of the numbers.
I got this watch as a gift from one of my best friends. Six years ago, my friend gave this watch to me when I leave my hometown to the United States. Maybe she wanted me to remember the time to call her, so she chose a watch as the gift. Anyway, I like the watch very much and I remember to call her on holidays.
Since I have this watch, I always wear it every day. It is very useful for me to have time and date. I really love this watch, not just the color and the style and it is not heavy and fit to my hand. It is a memorable thing for my friendship. This watch has changed the electron two times and it still works well. I hope it will work for the other six years. Some day if it doesn't work, I will keep it in my life.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Louisa,
What a great gift this watch is. It seems to be very sturdy too.