Wednesday, April 1, 2009


I got a great interview on last Friday. I am a participant. Every different subject I like very much because different subject help me a lot. My English is not perfect. I like practice to get my English better and no mistake. I practiced at home. I could answer questions very well. Even though, I practiced a lot during the interview I got some mistake with pronunciation. I knew this is for practice but I am also got little nervous.

Bay the way, I think these questions are easy for me. I had already had real job interview before I got this job interview practice. I have this experience and I know how to answer questions make it perfect. Also, I know how to fill in the applicant form. You teach us how to make resume perfect. Nobody wants to get mistake on the resume and how to shows our strengths. That is great.

1 comment:

Denise said...

LiLi,
I'm glad the questions were easy for you and that you were able to practice. I hope that you will get a promotion soon!