Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Amanda Fung - Job Interview



First of all, I really want to thank our teacher to give us this test. I had a chance to learn more job interview skills. In these two weeks, I learned how to prepare for job interviews, such as how to write a cover letter and resume. I also learned how to fill out an application form, to appropriately respond during an interview, and to follow up after the interview. Also I had a chance to practice with classmates many times. Even though I learned from other teachers before, I learned more details this time. Before the test, I practiced many times at home. Although I felt nervous during the test, I think I will feel much better in the future. Even though I don’t need to get a job right now, maybe it can help me to get a job for the future. It was a good experience in my life.

I would recommend this to others classes because it can help us improve our skills and conversations. It can also help us improve our confidence. Don't miss the chance.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Amanda,
I'm glad that you felt you learned something even though you had studied it with other teachers. Hopefully it will help you in the future.