Thursday, April 16, 2009

An Exciting Experience and a Time I felt Bored -- Denise


One of my most exciting experiences was when I went on my honeymoon. This was in August 2000 and my husband and I had just gotten married. Two days after our wedding we flew to Bali for a three-week honeymoon. I was excited for so many reasons. First, it was extremely exciting to be married. It was my first time to call someone "my husband," and of course we were spoiled everywhere we went for being newlyweds. Second, I was very excited to visit Bali. I had never been there before, and we had a great vacation. Some of my best memories are hiking a volcano, eating delicious food, and relaxing in our luxurious hotel. I hope I can have another exciting vacation with my husband someday soon! By the way, that is a recent picture of my husband and I -- not from our honeymoon.


I love my two sons, but the one time I was really bored recently was at my older son's baseball game. He is only six years old and the team is not very good. It is just important that they have fun, which they do, but it takes a long time for the kids to play a game. Mostly they just stand around and not many of them can hit the ball. The funny thing is that the kids are somewhat bored too. They hate standing around in the field waiting for their turn, and they think it's boring unless they are running around home plate. Baseball is not my favorite sport in general, so it's pretty hard for me to be interested. Maybe when my son is older and the kids play better it won't be so boring to watch!

No comments: