Tuesday, April 21, 2009

ing and ed - joe


One of exciting experiences was when I came to the United States on the first day. This was in January 2005, and came with my wife. It was so excited for many reasons. First, I haven’t taken an airplane to aboard. Second, when the air plane took off from my hometown airport, I thought I can see my parents soon, I haven’t seen them over four years. We met at the San Francisco international airport and it was extremely exciting moment. Third, I can immigrant to one of the richest country in the world; it was a very exciting dream.













the most confusing experiences were when I came to the United States on the first day too. It was so confused for many reasons. First, when I arrived in San Francisco, it was the same day and at the morning, it means I eared a day. Second, I had to use my confusing English everywhere, the officers also said English too. I was confused? Did they speak English? Third, I came to the biggest Chinatown in the United States; the crowd streets and apartment; it was confused from my dream.

No comments: