Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Break -- Denise





I did a lot of things with my kids during Spring Break and we had a great time! We went to the SF Zoo, the Aquarium of the Bay, and the Chabot Space and Science Center in Oakland. At the zoo our favorite thing to see was the grizzly bears. They were playing in the water and play-fighting with each other! We also loved seeing the jellyfish at the Aquarium -- they are so beautiful even though they are deadly. However, the best part of Spring Break was celebrating Easter this past weekend. My kids love dyeing eggs, going on the neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt and having fun with our whole family. We went to my friend Vanessa's house to dye eggs with her kids. The kids made a big mess but had lots of fun. Then we went to our neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt -- those are the pictures above. There were so many kids everywhere and it was a bright and sunny day. Finally we went to Easter brunch on Sunday with our whole family and had a great day. I had a wonderful Spring Break, and was a little disappointed to come back to school today, but I'm happy to see all my students again.

No comments: