Monday, April 20, 2009

Exciting and Boring - Li Li Chang


I had really exciting about my first time tripped to another country when I was a young lady. My friend and I took a trip to Hawaii. I’ve never been Hawaii before. I’ve never left from my country. I was extremely excited. We went sightseeing to many famous places, but the special thing was scuba diving at Hanauma Bay. That’s wonderful and exciting experience. I saw very beautiful kinds of tropical fish when I was snorkeling. There were a lot of fish around me and they came to eat food out of from my hand.

I hate staying at home by myself and nobody with me. This is really boring. Five years ago, I was jumping out from armchair and broke my ankle. The doctor used gypsum to treat it. He gave me prescription that I couldn’t walk on floor about two months, so I took vacation about ten days. First, on the first day I enjoyed in nobody disturb me. Then, on the second day, we had order food from restaurant. And next, I saw my house a little dirty and couldn’t to clean it make me unhappy. I like cooking for my family. I couldn’t do anything and nobody with me. My husband needs to work. My daughter must to go to school. I was really bored. I didn’t like to watch soap opera. It was pretty boring. So, I won’t take long vacation with any anybody.

No comments: