Monday, April 13, 2009

spring break


During the spring break I did a lot of things, I was looking for a new an apartment and some jobs interview.

First of all, I went around with my neighbor in chinatown to looked for a single room, there is a sign at the stockton ave, there is a room in the five floor, there is no elevator ,and public bathroom and kitchen are mess and dirt. And the rental is $450 for one person, also the rental limit is at least one year, so I quit it. The second one is stockton ave too, the room is next to the kitchen which is very terrible and the bathroom is awesome that the flies and mosquitos flying around it. And $650 for a month, but can move out before one month notice adventure. I quite it too because I can't stand the kitchen and bathroom. Then I choose go to the agent, they show me two place , one is single room and public kitchen and bathroom, there is clean, but a little expensive, $600 for a month. Another one is a studio, there are new, just remodel, I like it , but too expensive, $800 or more for a month. So I still cosidering, still looking.

I had three interview in the spring break, first one is a Indian restaurant at columbus ave, work from 10am to 10 pm. It is too late for me, so I quite. Second one is a Janpense restaurant at Ocean, I must take K cart about half hours from downtown to there, when I had the interview I ask for part time, but I think they need a full time, so after interview, they didn't call me. So I had to find the third one also at columbus ave and pacific ave.. It is a Hunan restaurant, although they really don't have an open position right now, but they asked me tried for few hours in Saturday night, and wait for they call.







No comments: