Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Break - Li Li Chang


I was been busy during Spring Break. I have an on call job. I work at a hotel. When people have long vacation that means I’ll busy to work. This Spring Break no surprised also. I worked whole week. I like went to work. I enjoyed go to work to made money. I am satisfied with my life. I could go to school to study and go to work. Both of are equal to me. I am a good student I believe. When I was day off or left from my company. I did my homework at night time. I won’t lose my teacher give us homework even I was tired very much. I tried to finish everything as well as I can. My daughter is a nice girl. She helps me a lot. She stayed at home by herself. She never complain about my job let her lonely. We encourage each other. One day I was day off from company. My daughter and I took a walk to Golden Gate Park and eat out. We had relax and to found more fun.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Li Li,
You certainly are a very hard worker! It's funny how when it is vacation for others you have more work than ever. I'm glad that you had one day off to enjoy with your daughter.