Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring Break -by stella

Spring Break

I was so busy during the Spring Break. Because my mother- in- law stayed in the hospital. She got a breathing problem when she on the way to church on last Tuesday. Somebody called 911 for her. The Ambulance came right away, and took her to hospital. Luckily, she was saved by the doctor. But the first two days she was still not out of the woods. My families were in and out of the hospital, and helped her to transfer to another hospital to do some tests. She was stable and checked out of hospital already. But the doctor could not find the main reason yet. They said it maybe heart disease causes it. My families and I keep in watching my mother-in-law. I couldn’t enjoy the Spring Break, and there’s a little bit spoiled of my Spring Break.

No comments: