Monday, April 20, 2009

what interesting and boring Wend Ma





We-my husband and I ,have great times to play
with our kids. We have two daughters, one is 10 years old, anther one is 3 years old , all of them have very nice laughing on their faces in the most times. My husband and I love them in full life. We are really interested that play with them after supper every evening. We ride bike, roll skate, play sock ball, basket-ball in ball park, plan flower and grass at front yard. our daughters are excited to stay with us. every thing what interesting they question a lot, some questions we can't answer immediately, so we have another things to do ,find out the answers. this is why we are always busy.
But, sometimes we are bored when they were riding roll skate .I am scare that ride roll skate, I watch them and "la-la" only when they are riding. so this is the only one thing which is boring .

No comments: