Tuesday, April 21, 2009

AN EXCITING AND BORING MOMENT

The moment most exciting in my life was when my friends and I went to six flags Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo two years ago. We spent all day there. It was very exciting for me I was excited about it. We play all the games that were there. Like roller coaster many others games that were there. Oh and I saw the dolphins too. I really had fun that day and also I could see my favorite Spanish actor he is very handsome I guess. Also we eat a lot of food! My friends and I were very happy to be there we enjoy everything I hope I could have another day like that.


My boring moment was when I went to see a movie with my sister. It was really boring I almost fall as sleep because the movie was for children. Of course my sister was very exciting about it, but for me the hours were very long. I was dying to be home and also in that time I didn’t understand English well so it was completely boring and confusing well I hope not to have another day like that.



No comments: