Wednesday, January 27, 2010

yundong's pictuer

This is a photo .I hold my son stand on the lombard street. Behind us is the curve street, people call the" flower street" both side have many luxury houses.It looks very magnificent. I like the picture because it also has a story.
In 1996 my family took a vacation to travel to America. Our first stop was in Hawaii . Second was in San Francisco. That time my son was only 8 months. I remember our friends drove us to sightseeing around the City. Of course we went to the Lombard street . I like the place, so my husband took a picture for us. Time go very fest, my son already grew up. In 2005 my family immigrated to San Francisco , we have been living on the Taylor and Lombard street for four years . One day l took out the photoal bum, l was surpried to see that this picture was taken bloke away from our apartment , it's too much of a coincidence. The world is big but it's small for me.

2 comments:

Lina said...

It is a interest story.

marieory said...

I think it is a great story.
I like the coincidence. You must remenber that moment everyday walking down Lombard street.

Marie