Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fiona's Minnie Mouse


This is my Minnie Mouse,I bought her in Disneyland at Los Angeles.
You may say it is just a toy ,but it is very important to me . Last month ,my husband and I had a vacation on Los Angeles to celebrate our fist wedding anniversary.We spent 4 days there,and we visited Disneyland ,Disney's California Adventure and Uniwersal Studios Hollywood.It was a very happy time ,we went shopping,went to movies,played roller coaster,and took pictures with cartoon stars,and we enjoyed lots of food.
My husband and I both like travelling, we hope we will travel all over the world utill we are too old to travel,and Disneyland was a beginning.and the Minnie Mouse will travel with us ,because she is a sign of the beginning.
So,you can know why she is important to me ,don't you?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

what a wonderful experience you and your husband travelled in Los Angeles !I hope you have a eternal happy life !

Denise said...

Fiona, what a great souvenir from your trip. Can you believe that I've never been to Disneyland?

Denise

Finoa said...

Denise,Disneyland is a wonderful place! go there with your husband and kids,you will have a great time ! It is a place your dreams come true!

Lina said...

Lina said..
Finoa, you have a great trip with your husband. I like universal studio more. I hope you can keep your idea forever.

marieory said...

I have been to LA too, but not to Disneyland. I enjoy it so much, and I can really understand that you had a great time there.
I hope you can keep travelling all over California, and other places.

Janyce said...

Oh great! I'm going to L.A on march i hope i'll go to Disneyland too. I worked in Disneyland Paris last summer and i had a great time even if i prefer to come here as a guest! I hope you had a great time!

HONG said...

THIS NICE ARTICLE.

Finoa said...

Thanks for your comments !get your Minnie Mouses in Disneyland, and let us begin travelling together!!