Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Lina's Necklace

This was a necklace. It looked like not valuable. But it was very valuable and important to me in my life.It was made of plastic with different size of beans. It was colorful - purple, black and white colors. It was handmade.
This was my first birthday gift from my son. He made by himself when he was eight years old. I was very surprise when he gave me, because he was an active and curiosity person, he couldn't sit down for a long time. He liked to ask questions. He was a noisy and no patient boy. He spent a lot of time to make it. Right now I am in a empty nest. He went to college, I don't need to take care him. The home become quite. Sometime I will take the necklace to memorize the happy time with him. I advise you that you should value the time with the children. When they grow up, they have their world. The time is not return.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Lina,
I love your necklace! It is beautiful and so touching since it was made by your son. I am sure he is so proud when he sees you wearing it.
Denise

Unknown said...

what a beautiful necklace and what a good child !I hope you will have more time to be with your child when he graduate from college!

June said...

Hi, Lina,
Don't say like this.You are not in a empty nest. You are in a large society.You can take any interesting things when you have space time.
June