Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Nadia's Ring


My husband gave me this white gold diamond ring as

appreciation for being a great mother and a wonderful wife.

My husband and I have been together for almost 10 years.

We have two beautiful daughters; Hajar is 9 years old;

and Sabrina will be 5 years next month. This ring is very

special to me, I wear it everyday and I take good care of it

since it always reminds me of my husband and my

daughters. Being a mother is not an easy job, It's a big

responsibility especially when living in a different country

with no family around to help me when I need their help and advice.

I have to learn most of everything in my own to be a good mother and a great wife.

It's a wonderful feeling to be a mother and a wife especially when you feel loved and

appreciated. I love my family dearly and it is the best thing ever happened to me. I will keep this

ring forever and pass it on to my children to keep in the family.

4 comments:

Moniezheng said...

wow..shining ring~
You are a great wife and a great mother forever!

Unknown said...

what a shining ring it is !From your journal ,i know you are a generous wife and charitable mother !Keep going

pures1980 said...

The gift ring of appreciation represent your good work and importance in your family. Keep it well.

marieory said...

It is a wonderfull ring.
being a mother is not easy, I have 3 children (9,6 and 3), and I can perfectly understand what you feel.

But as you say it is also such a great thing to be loved by our children and husband.
I think we are very lucky,