Wednesday, January 27, 2010

June's Key

A key is kept by everyone. I had my own house key since ten years ago. I earned enough money to buy a unit in a apartment. It could say I earned first barrel of gold.
I would like to share my experience with you. I worked hard when I was young. I had an office job at the day time and I also spent more night time on the production line until 10:30pm. I could draw extra overtime wages. Then, I could get a lot of income every month. This situation continued until the factory production line removed to China.
At that time, the business styles were different from the previous time in Hong Kong. China was developing fast. Many factories were removed to China. They could expand their business more. They could employ many many workers and the wages were cheaper than Hong Kong. They paid the cheap rent for the factory and deducted their cost a lot. At that moment, I made a hard decision. I changed my life to China. I worked in China as a factory manager for 10 years.
One year ago, I had a chance to change my life nature. I removed to the United States of America. I wanted to start my new life in a fresh place. There are many things I need to learn. I need to improve my English language at the moment. I look forward to holding a new key in San Francisco.

5 comments:

marieory said...

It is a great story. I wish you the best for your new life !
Marie

Unknown said...

wow,you are so hard that i raelly admire !I would regard you as my icon .I am sure your achievement in The U.S. also can reach it in China

Denise said...

June,
A key looks like something not very important, but I like what you wrote about the meaning of your keys. I do hope you will have a new key in SF too.
Denise

Finoa said...

I hope you can hold a new key quickly !!come on !!

Lina said...

Your story likes my story. My husband and me gave up everything in Hong Kong and immragted to US. We worked hard here, but it is difficult to buy a house in here, it is too expansive. I hope you can finish your American dream and have a wonderful time in here.