Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dennis's precious album

This album that my girlfriend gave me as my gift in the last day that i was in China is one of my most important things in my life .Because there are more than 100 photos in it ,which recorded my best memory with my girlfriend and friends in China.moreover,all the photos in this album were selected by my girlfriend,because she thought these photoes were the most meaningful,not only that ,but also my girlfriend made some notes in every photo,when ,where and what happened.
Everytime i feel unhappy and upset,i would see the photos in the album and i can recall my happy hours with my lovers and friends ,they also give me motivation to study hard in order to go back to China to reunite with them.

4 comments:

pures1980 said...

I am glad to read your share. I can feel how important the gift is to you. My happy time with friends and family in China are my memorable scene in my heart too.

Denise said...

Hi Dennis,
I have photo albums to and they are also the most important things to me. You can't replace photos or albums.
Denise

Finoa said...

A good album !! They are signs of good memories ,keep them and you will not lose your happy time what have happened before.

Moniezheng said...

When will you back to China??haha..
Wonderful life is kept in mind~