Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Chao's most treasurable item - Bible


Hi, everyone. Here what you can see is simply a book with black and white color, of my collection, but it's very unusual, it's called Bible. At first, I would like to introduce it to you about how I know about the Bible and where I get it.

One day, I was at home, a few knocking led me open the door. An old and strange lady face appeared in front of me. She was greeting me!:) Her kindness drew me close, and interested me to see what's going on. She introduced her name, Sara to me, and then she asked my opinion about the world that we are living. I had never think about these questions, so I didn't have much idea about this topic. However, I was curious to know what she is going to tell. She opened the Bible, and share a few scripture prophecy that's reflecting today, the world we're living to me. That's so true! After the discussion, I began to study Bible with "Rond". Rond is a religious brother of Sara. He also gave me the Bible.

How does the Bible unusually differ from others?
For informational facts:

1. Bible has been translated into over two thousand kinds of language, 90%people of the world can read Bible in their native writing.

2.Bible contains a lot of precious human history we lost, and those are proved with today's discoveries.

3.Bible is the only book that spent over 1600 years to finish. Over 40 writers with very different backgrounds such as fisher, doctor, kings, prophesier, farmer etc. from very different time contribute to the original writings. However, they all claim that they are not the author, and they together assure that the idea is from a God named, Jehovah. That's the reason why the whole idea of the Bible is perfectly harmony and compatible.

Today, although many people don't believe in Bible and claim that Bible is an old book in "past", thus it doesn't apply to us today, the fact has shown that the acknowledgment of Bible leads many people to live better. Also, the Bible tells everyone about our future and meaning of life. These are the tough questions we have been searching for 5bthousand years.

Disaster, last day, end of the world, invasion of aliens etc. are hot topics for many movie makers and audience. The fact reflects people very concern and curious about our future and our world, yet the things we have encountered today just constantly make us disappointed to future. Let's take a look the answer from Bible about our future: "For evildoers themselves will be cut off, but those hopping in Jehovah are the ones that will possess the earth. and The righteous themselves will possess the earth, and they will reside forever upon it."

Is it a good news to us, isn't it?

I have shared a lot here, but just a little about the Bible. I hope you guys will like it.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Chao,
Thank you for sharing your Bible with us. I can tell it is so important to you and that you treasure it.
Denise