Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Judy's love deity

It is a love deity. I do not know I should call it she or he, it is so small and so lovely. It is from Italy. Maybe it is made in China , but I still believe it come from Italy.Maybe you will say it is just a doll , but I do not think so .
It is wear silver cloth and hat with black flower. The hat has three small bells.As you see it face made by china. I got it from a small store when I studied in college.It comes with me almost three years .
The store's owner told me it is a love deity.At first I am not sure it is or not ,but now I am pretty sure it is. It takes love to me, takes me come here and find my husband.
I think it change my life .Maybe you will think it is fanny ,but i think if you believe it ,it will comes true.So I think It is important stuff in my life.

No comments: