Monday, March 30, 2009

Alfred Tsang - Job interview












Last Thursday and Friday, I was absent at City College because I needed to work at hotel. So I didn't take the job interview test. I am very like to take the interview and application test because I am bad at speaking and listening. I also always have a little nervous when I go to interview, include for job or for school. I want to learn more about this kind of practical in class to improve my interview skill.

I would like to recommend that I have other classes go through the test because everyone wants to practice more about this job interview.
I think this good for us to find a good job.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Alfred,
I'm sorry you missed the interview test because I know you practiced a lot and were very prepared. I hope those skills will be useful for you in your work.