Monday, March 30, 2009

Evelyn Gabriela Gonzalez Job Interview


Well I didn’t take the interview test because I went to work, but I practiced in
Class and it was really good. It helped to develop my vocabulary and my English skills, and also I learned how to have good eye contact and good shake hands and how to fill out applications and also I learned to have a positive attitude. I really liked to learn this because is very important for jobs. It has helped me a lot. I know a lot of things that I didn’t know before.

I would recommend this to others classes because they might not know this kind
of stuff and is very important to success in life this is very important for everyone not just for some people. As I said before I could not be in the interview test because I had to go to work, but I had learned a lot now I’m not shy anymore I’m believe more in myself and that’s the most important thing.


1 comment:

Denise said...

Evelyn,
I'm sorry that you missed the interview "test" because I know you practiced a lot in class and would have done well. Hopefully you will use this information in the future.