Monday, March 2, 2009

Designer - Amanda Fung

The Job for Me


I am interested in being a designer. When I was young, I liked to draw designs of the interior of our home and I also liked hair styling and fashion designing. If I went to someone's house, I would enjoy to see how they designed their house and what colors they used. Usually I will practice when our family moved to a new house. I will give them some ideas. This was a good way for me to practice my skill. Even when I went to a salon, I would see how they styled hair, highlighted, and dyed. I always did hair cuts for my family when they were young. I also liked to make clothes. I created some ideas to make similar styles of clothes to be different. I had a training course for six months. Now, I'm looking for a training course about basic skill of design and I'm also planning to go to credit classes later because I want to fulfill my dream. I hope it can help me to get a job for the future.








1 comment:

Cynthia Chen said...

good idea, keep going and you will make you dream come true.