Monday, March 2, 2009

Jessica Lee nurse assistant




I want to be a nurse assistant. This is a very good job for me because of my ability. There is a chance to move up and has good benefits. However, I love to take care of people. Even though, I haven't had any experience or skills in this field,but I had been a self-employee for two years in the U.S. Before that, I worked as a sales clerk for eight years in Hong Kong. I have patience to serve people and I do things carefully. I'm optimistic and I like bringing to others happily. I planed to take a nurse assistant class this year in CCSF while I do volunteer in hospital.

1 comment:

Amanda Fung said...

Hi Jessica,
This is a good idea to start you career. Even though nurse assistant has a good benefits but also a very hard for me. When I was young, my mom wanted me to be a nurse assistant but I never wanted it to.
Good Luck!