Friday, May 14, 2010

I think the world will be much more better without wars .
Everyday wars are happening ,and everyday ,there are people dead from wars ,a lot of children lose their parents and many parents lose their children .what a sad thing.
Some people say wars are necessary because wars can release people from bad condition,that may be true .But in fact ,wars are bigger disaster for them poor people .wars kill a lot of people ,but nothing is more important than lives !
I think ,all problem can be solved in a peace condition ,you can't kill people for any reason .So stop wars ,give the world peace ,and don't broke families again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. I think peace is the most important thing in our lives. Wars make many people homeless. How poor they are! So, stop wars are necessary!

Anonymous said...

You write very well and have a good picture.

Anonymous said...

you write very well and a good picture.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you, I think if the Government can avoid a war, it's avoiding to have poverty and hunger to grow.