Friday, May 14, 2010

I agree with Prohibiting smoking indoors


Prohibiting smoking indoors is one of the most controversial issues.It means nobody is allowed to smoke indoors such as restaurants,houses and schools.Most people who disagree with it are smokers because they can't smoke wherever they want when they want to smoke.

I am in favor of prohibiting smoking indoors.Take my experience as example,when I was in China,there was a lot of people smoke in restaurants so it makes us uncomfortable and it also dose harm to our health.If nobody smokes at restaurant,the food will taste better and clothes won't be smelly.Smoking indoors is one of the reasons which causes fires and sets up a bad example to the people who don't want to smoke indoors.

2 comments:

Janyce said...

I agree with you on this point. Even if I am a smoker it is better to enjoy a meal without a cigarette. It is respectful for the other people around you who doesn't smoke.

Anonymous said...

I really agree with you! Because I think the clothes will be smelly if someone smokes indoors and it also bad for our health!

Tracy