Friday, April 30, 2010

Two Lives by Tracy


I choose this book Two Lives because I really love to read romance novel.,I think most of the girls like romance,so Two Lives is the best choice.There are 17 chapters in this book. It is fast to read. The book describes Huw and Megan were friends at the beginning and then they fell in love. But Megan's father disagree they get together. At last they spent their times together secretly.Suddenly, Huw's brother Gareth died in coal mine when he was working,Huw and his father were very sad so they decided to leave this village and move to Canada . Huw promised he would come back and Megan said wait he,too.As soon as Huw arrived Canada ,he wrote a letter to Megan but her father hid all the letters that Huw wrote.50years later, Megan found all the letters after her dad died.Megan wrote back to Huw and told him all about this.At the end ,Huw and Megan decided met at the village ,they together again and have a happy ending.The story is a real page - turner and I can't put it down.Because I want to know what will happen in next par, it make me curious.I would strongly recommend this book- it's fast to read and very romantic.

No comments: