Friday, April 30, 2010

"The Lady in White " Monie Zheng

I chose this book because I had heard the approximate content of this story from Coco a few days ago. I am very interested in this thriller, which is exciting, and I want to know what happened in this scared story.
In the story, the main characters are John who was a successful television producer, Jenny who was his assistant , Rachel who was his wife and the lady in white who was a ghostly hitch-hiker.

While John was researching a new programme, came across a story about a ghostly hitch-hiker. Soon he realized that the story of the Lady in White had many similarities to part of his own life. He began to worry about his wife and his young child that almost drove him crazy!
It is really a page-turner and cliffhanger, as a result, I open this book and read it whenever and whatever I am, like taking Muni, waiting in line and so on.

No comments: