Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Mummy by Fiona

I have just read the book The Mummy,it iswritten by David Levithan.It is a romance and exploratory story .It begins with a love story that happened thousands of years ago at ancient Eygpt .the pontiff fell in love with the king's wife and killed the king,so the lovers were made into mummy and buried alive ,and the pontiff was cursed never come back to the world or he would destroy the whole world .but after thousands of years the pontiff was dig out by some people ,he came back to the world and wanted to find the DEATH BOOK to made his lover come back then rule the world .Some people came to stop him ,they fight with him and his dead army,at the end of the book ,people won the mummy,and the world have peace again .
I chose this book because I had seen the movie about this story ,the movie was very interesting ,so I want read the book .After reading it ,I find the book is interesting too,It was pretty easy,but it was a page turner,I couldn't stop reading it .It is a very interesting book ,If you have time ,read it ! you will not be disappointed with it.

No comments: