Monday, May 4, 2009

Something I Decided To Do Recently is eating healthy food and be more active--By Evelyn


When I was a little girl I liked to do exercise. I remember when I was at school I always enjoyed playing basketball and playing with friends, but when I became adult my life change I stopped doing exercise. My life wasn’t active anymore I started to became like not a positive person. After that I got sick I had problems with my stomach and I got more weight. So I went to the doctor and he told me to do more exercise and eat more healthy food, but actually I didn’t pay attention to that. And I didn’t change anything. I was doing the same things every day, but a while later I got more weight and also I got more stress and the problems of my stomach became more often and I had severe pain. Well I got back to the doctor and he told me that if I want to be healthy I must do more exercise and eat healthy food. So I diced to push myself and do more exercise and stop eating junk food and I eat more healthy food. Now my life has changed. I feel much better! I feel renovated and I’m losing weight. I feel very happy that I changed that bad habit in my life.

1 comment:

Amanda Fung said...

Hi Gabriela,
I understand how hard it is to change your lifestyle. Based on your health, you must follow the doctor's advice and keep it up.