Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Vacation confusion Stella










Have you ever made a mistake like that in your life? I did. I took a trip at Hawaii in 2005. I stayed in the embassy hotel with my husband and my son. Hawaii is the nice place and I like it a lot. It is beautiful and very relaxing. So I bought the timeshare over there in 2003 when I was on my honeymoon.
We checked in to our room, and explored the hotel. Every two days, the housekeeper will come clean and organize the room. Thank you for the hard works. I put some tips on the night stand and left the room. Later we came back. The room was cleaned. But the tips were still there. I was curious. How come they didn’t take the tips? Don’t they accept the tips? In the evening, we went swimming at the pool and used up the bath towels. I called the front desk to ask for some clean bath towels. The housekeeper brought the towels to me. By the way, I asked the housekeeper about it. The housekeeper told me, they were accepting the tips. If you put it in the bed, or put it in the bathroom, they will take it. Because I put it in the wrong place, so they didn’t take it.
After that I understudied it.

In the end of the tips, I checked out of the room. I put the tips in the bed. From that I learned have to take time to work out communication problems. From that experience, every time we stay in the hotel or resort. I always put the tips in the bed. Maybe few years later, I will back to Hawaii again. But I will go to different Islands.

No comments: